REPAIR IN THE
While Craftsman is one of the top brands on the market, no garage door opener is immune to damage or malfunction. They’re susceptible to wear and tear just like any other electronic equipment.
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Craftsman openers and accessories. This includes:
- Craftsman 1-1/4 HP Smart Garage Door Opener with myQ
- Craftsman Assurelink
- Craftsman Diehard
- Craftsman myQ
- Craftsman 53930 CM Garage Opener 1/2 HP
- Craftsman 3/4 HP Quiet Belt Drive with myQ
- Craftsman 1/2 HP Belt Drive 54915
- Craftsman 1/2 HP Chain Drive with myQ
- Craftsman 1 HP Belt Drive with myQ
- All belt drive, chain drive, and screw drive models
- All remotes and wall buttons
…and many others!
Common Issues with Craftsman Openers
Craftsman openers are generally reliable, though there are a few parts that tend to wear down more quickly than others. We often get calls to repair the gear and sprocket assembly or safety sensors in Craftsman systems, which often means your garage door opens slowly or doesn’t open at all.
Other common opener issues include:
- Unresponsive sensors & photo eyes
- Remotes & wall buttons not working
- Loose or worn belts
- Damaged or misaligned tracks
- Stripped gears, couplers, & trolleys
- Failed bearings
- Flashing lights
- Broken springs & cables
- Door lubrication
- Deciphering & fixing error codes
- Noisy or slow operation
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks so they can resolve almost any Craftsman issue on the first visit.
Craftsman Opener Repair vs. Replacement
While you may think that your Craftsman garage opener needs to be replaced, it may simply need a quick repair. With our 25-point safety inspection, we assess the situation and tell you exactly what you need. We carry the highest quality parts and we fix it right the first time.
Here are the most common reasons your opener can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your current opener was made before 1993. Older models of garage door openers don’t have today’s safety features in place. Therefore, we will not work on these openers and strongly recommend replacement.
- Your opener doesn’t have photoelectric eyes. This means your opener doesn’t have a safety measure to prevent your door from closing on people, animals, or objects under the door.
- Your opener has been recalled. For your safety and ours, we can’t repair any openers that have been recalled.
- Your opener has been discontinued. In this case, replacement parts are often no longer available.
Why choose our professional Craftsman repair services?
All of our techs must complete a rigorous, proprietary training course before entering your garage. You can trust that you’re getting service from specialists, not handymen. Our company is fully licensed and insured.
Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in the Chicagoland area. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.