Chicago Area Garage Door Repair & Replacement
Serving Chicago & The Surrounding Areas
Trusted by Thousands
Phones are answered by real people 24/7. Appointments are available from 7AM-7PM, Monday-Saturday.
At Precision Overhead Garage Door Service, we offer:
Professionally Trained Technicians
Same Day Service
Phones Answered 24 Hours A Day
Monday – Saturday + Evenings
Our Current Offers:
GARAGE DOOR REPAIR
GARAGE DOOR OPENERS
A NEW GARAGE DOOR
GARAGE SPRING REPAIR
Schedule an Appointment!
Precision Garage Door Service provides the types of services one would expect from a locally-owned company, while ensuring the reliability and security of a national franchise company. At Precision, we fix garage doors right– with this singular focus we have pioneered the industry standard warranty for garage door repair. The training program we provide for our expert technicians is second to none in the garage door industry.
Precision Garage Door Service is a full-service garage door company specializing in new garage door installation, garage door repair, replacement garage doors and repair of garage door openers.
Meet the Team
You can trust Precision Garage Door of Chicago & The Surrounding Areas’s Professionally Trained Employees and we prove it…
5 Star Reviews
“John works fast! He explained all my options, gave recommendations and explained some routine maintenance to keep our garage door in good shape! Highly recommended!”
“Mike did a great job! He was quick and efficient! I love my new opener-it’s quieter than my last one.”
“I’m really pleased with the service and work done on my garage door-prompt response to my call and efficient repair to the door!”
Serving our Chicago community since 2000.
What To Expect From Precision Door
Our scheduling process is thorough and professional. Here is how it works.
- Contact our 24/7 call center and a Customer Service Agent will confirm your location and schedule an appointment with our technician.
- You receive a 2-hour window for the technician to arrive at your location.
- You will receive an email with a picture of the technician, their bio and a confirmation of the scheduled appointment.
- The technician will call approximately 30 minutes before they arrive confirming the appointment time.
- Once the technician arrives at your home, they will ring the doorbell or call, letting you know they have arrived.