Garage Door Remotes
Dealing with a broken
When you call us for a garage door repair, we’ll confirm your location and schedule an appointment at your home. Your technician will give you a call about 30 minutes before they arrive. They’ll then perform a comprehensive, 25-point safety inspection and present a formal report with their findings.
You’ll get expert recommendations on how they can get your door working like new (or better!), and you’ll know your garage door is in good hands throughout the entire process.
See Our 5 Star Reviews!
“I called Precision Door about my garage door problem and received prompt service (both times). I am very pleased with the service I received and the technician was very knowledgeable about his job and was willing to help me with all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend this company.” – Loria H.
“The service that you receive from Precision Door Service is unbelievable! From making the call to completion of service the, staff is outstanding and so accomodating.” – Gloriane A.
“I called Precision Door Service to schedule an appointment to our garage door. We were able to get an appointment that day (and it was a Friday afternoon). The technician called when he was on his way and showed up right on time. He was super friendly and diagnosed the problem quickly. He quoted us assorted prices based on various solutions, giving us multiple choices so we could pick the best and most affordable option for us. Great experience, quality work, reliable and expedient.” – Stephanie W.
We Do All Types of Garage Door Repair
Bent or Misaligned Track
Noisy Garage Doors
Broken or Bent Rollers
Replacement of Sections or Panels
Cable Repair & Replacement
Same-day Appointments Available!
Your Time is Important
- When you schedule an appointment with us, a professional, uniformed technician will come to your home in a fully supplied truck. He’ll then run a full diagnostic test to find out what’s causing the hang-up with your garage door. We don’t waste your time by misdiagnosing the problem, waiting for parts, or scheduling repeated service calls. And we keep you in the loop during the whole repair process.
Call us now to schedule service.
Garage Door Repair by Professionals
Garage door problems are stressful for homeowners. We make the repair process easy with efficient service and friendly, knowledgeable technicians.
- Your phone call is answered 24/7 by a LIVE operator.
- 25-point safety inspection and a full diagnostic test is completed before any work begins.
- Appointments are available when it is convenient for you, including evenings and Saturdays.
- Same-day service available when you call before 1 p.m.
- Your garage door is fixed properly on the first visit. We use the highest quality parts and we back up our work with the industry’s best warranty.