WAYNE DALTON GARAGE
DOOR REPAIR IN THE
While Wayne Dalton is one of the top brands on the market, their garage doors are susceptible to wear and tear just like any other piece of equipment in your home.
Our Professionally Trained Technicians can repair, adjust, and replace most models of Wayne Dalton garage doors and accessories. This includes:
- 8000, 8024, 8100, 8124, 8200, 8300, 8500, 9100, 9605 Classic Steel Garage Doors
- Classic Drive 3018, 3014 Openers
- Quantum Openers
- Torquemaster Springs
- 9700 Carriage House Steel Doors
- Thermospan 150/200 Garage Doors
- Foamcore 9200 Garage Doors
- 7100 Series Wood Garage Doors
- 7400 Series Carriage House Wood Doors
- 6600, 9405, 9700 Carriage House Style Doors
- 8450, 8800, 8850 Frameless and Aluminum Glass Doors
- Designer Steel, Fiberglass, and Specialty Vinyl Doors
- 100 Series Colonial Style Wood
- 40 Series Flush Wood Garage Doors
- 300 Series Raised Panel Wood
- Custom Garage Doors
Common Issues with Wayne Dalton Garage Doors
Wayne Dalton doors are generally reliable, though there are a few parts that tend to wear down more quickly than others. We often get calls to fix Wayne Dalton springs or tracks, which often means your garage door gets stuck while opening or closing.
Other common issues include:
- Damaged garage door panels due to weather or vehicle mishaps
- Garage doors falling off the track
- Jammed tracks, pulleys, or springs
- Misaligned doors
- Unbalanced doors
- Damaged springs, frames, and tracks
- Lack of lubrication
- Garage door doesn’t close all the way
- Noisy garage doors
Our technicians arrive with fully stocked trucks so they can resolve almost any garage door issue on the first visit. However, if your issue requires a full garage door replacement or overhaul, we may need to order a new door and come back to install it.
Wayne Dalton Garage Door Repair vs. Replacement
While some issues with Wayne Dalton garage doors can be repaired, others may require a replacement. With our 25-point safety inspection, we assess the situation and tell you exactly what you need. We carry the highest quality parts and we fix it right the first time.
Here are the most common reasons your garage door can’t be repaired and may need to be replaced:
- Your garage door has suffered structural damage. This could be caused by weather-related incidents, vehicle damage, or another traumatic event.
- Repairs would cost more than a full replacement. If it costs more to maintain your current door than it would to replace it altogether, we can install a new garage door with long-lasting components.
- Your door’s security has been compromised. We recommend a replacement if you’ve experienced a break-in or other garage door-related event that affects your security, safety, or quality of life.
If you need a garage door replacement or overhaul, we can provide guidance on your options and give a free new door estimate.
Wayne Dalton Garage Door Services You Can Trust
All of our techs must complete a rigorous training course before entering your garage. You can trust that you’re getting service from specialists, not handymen. Our company is fully licensed and insured.
Before repairing or replacing any parts, your tech will perform a 25-point inspection of your entire garage door & opener system to help catch any other potential issues before they become major problems.
We’re proudly locally owned and operated in the Chicagoland area. You are our friends, family, and neighbors, so your satisfaction matters to us.
Need us to get your Wayne Dalton garage door back on track? Call us 24/7 at 888-790-9360 to Schedule an Appointment!