Precision Garage Door Service is the leading garage door repair franchise in the U.S.
We started our company in 2000 and we offer our customers the very best in quality parts, service and warranty. We are always looking for quality people to sell and provide our exceptional services.
To apply for a position with Precision, check out the job listing below and select ‘Apply’ for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Garage Door Repair Techinician
If you are interested in joining a successful national company as a garage door technician, paste your resume here. We will contact applicants for an initial interview.
As a garage door technician, you will be an important member of our team. Your duties will include the repair and replacement of residential garage doors and openers.
We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with the education and training to perform at the top of your field. Our work environment is fast paced and energetic, and you will be surrounded by people who take pride in what they do. We are open Monday through Saturday. With this position, there is a minimum of five to six days per week depending on the amount of calls.
No experience necessary. Applicants only need general mechanical skills and exceptional motivation.
If you are looking for an entry-level position with a company where your ambition and good work-ethic will help you excel, this could be the position for you! If you lack motivation, ambition, desire or commitment to meeting personal and company goals, there is no need to apply. This is a great opportunity to potentially earn a great living, but not without hard work and dedication. Garage door technicians for Precision Overhead Garage Door Service can make anywhere from $50k-$90k or more per year.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Profit sharing, health insurance and a company vehicle
A Precision Garage Door Service Repair Technician should have:
- Flexible schedule – as a service company, we need to meet the customers needs
- Exceptional work ethic. Needs to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
- Ability to sell our products and services in a professional and ethical manner
- A near perfect attendance record, and the ability to handle a high level of responsibility
- Capability of defining their own role, taking on responsibilities, and managing priorities with minimal guidance
- Ability to deliver superior customer service
- Commitment to meeting high-quality standards
- Ability to maintain focus on accomplishing desired results
- A clean or nearly clean driving record (minimum of three years)
- Capability of heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds)
- Ability to adhere to scheduling and attendance requirements
You will work with people who have been well-trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you will be prepared for the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience.
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.