To apply for a position with Precision Garage Door, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Apply For A New Career With Precision Garage Door Today
You'll work with people who have been well trained and care about their jobs and their customers.
We are looking to make an investment in career-oriented, permanent employees who want a better future for themselves and their families.
Industry-Standard Training and Safety
We provide second-to-none training for our technicians to ensure you’ll be prepared to the job safely and correctly. We welcome applicants with no previous experience. We will train you to become a certified Precision Garage Door technician.
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
We understand what it takes to raise a family. We offer high earning potential and benefits.
Work For An Industry Leader
Precision Garage Door started in 1999, and is now America’s leading Garage Door Repair company.
Garage Door Repair Technician
If you are interested in joining a successful national company as a garage door technician, paste your resume here. We will then contact applicants for an initial interview.About Precision Door
Precision Door Service is the leading garage door repair franchise in the U.S. We offer our customers the very best in Quality Parts, Service, and Warranty, and are looking for quality people to sell and provide our exceptional services.About the Opportunity
We are building a company to revolutionize our industry. We are committed to providing our customers with the very best service possible. Precision Door Service will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with the education and training to perform at the top of our field. Our work environment is fast paced and energetic, and you will be surrounded by people who take pride in what they do.
As a Service Sales Technician for Precision Door Service, you will be an important member of our team. Your duties will include the repair and replacement of residential garage doors and openers.
We are open Monday through Saturday. With this position, there is a minimum of 5 to 6 days per week depending on the amount of calls.
This is a great opportunity to potentially earn a great living, but not without hard work and dedication. Garage Door Technicians for Precision Garage Door of Chicago/Northwest Indiana can make anywhere from $50k-$90k or more per year.Qualifications
A Precision Door Service Technician should have:
- Flexible schedule - as a service company we need to meet the customers needs
- Exceptional work-ethic - needs to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
- Ability to sell our products and services in a professional and ethical manner.
- A near perfect attendance record, and ability to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Capability of defining their own role, taking on responsibilities, and managing priorities with minimal guidance.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Commitment to meeting high quality standards.
- Ability to maintain focus on accomplishing desired results.
- A clean or nearly clean driving record (minimum of three years).
- Capability of heavy lifting (up to 80 pounds).
- Ability to adhere to scheduling and attendance requirements.
No experience necessary. Applicants only need general mechanical skills and exceptional motivation. If you are looking for an Entry level position with a company where your ambition and good work-ethic will help you excel this could be the position for you! If you lack motivation, ambition, desire or commitment to meeting personal and company goals, there is no need to apply.Job Type: Full-time Benefits: Profit sharing and a company vehicle